On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 10:55:27AM +0200, Christian Ruediger wrote:
: After starting tomcat it was unfolded as described in
: the Tomcat Application Developer's Guide.
: But when it ry to reference the inherited html page, or try to access
: the Servlet with my client I get the message:

I won't be of much help here, since I don't use the admin webapp.  (I'm
a commandline kinda guy ;)  Check the Tomcat logs to see the
circumstances under which your webapp was deployed.  Even though some
files were copied around, there's still a chance that deployment failed
partway through.

Is the WAR file named "locasugeGSM.war"?

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com