On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 07:46:50 -0500, QM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 10:55:27AM +0200, Christian Ruediger wrote:
> : After starting tomcat it was unfolded as described in
> : the Tomcat Application Developer's Guide.
> : But when it ry to reference the inherited html page, or try to access
> : the Servlet with my client I get the message:
>
> I won't be of much help here, since I don't use the admin webapp.  (I'm
> a commandline kinda guy ;)

I have to work in a windows env, so its easier this way.

>Check the Tomcat logs to see the
> circumstances under which your webapp was deployed.  Even though some
> files were copied around, there's still a chance that deployment failed
> partway through.

Looks like you were right. Here is a snppet of the log the repeats
itsef a few times:
2004-10-01 13:22:17 StandardContext[/admin]action: Error retrieving
attribute debug
javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: MBeanServer cannot find
MBean with ObjectName
Catalina:type=Loader,path=/locasugeGSM,host=localhost
        at mx4j.server.MBeanServerImpl.findMBeanMetaData(MBeanServerImpl.java:528)
        at mx4j.server.MBeanServerImpl.getAttribute(MBeanServerImpl.java:1235)

> Is the WAR file named "locasugeGSM.war"?
Yes, it is.

> -QM

Christian