I'm guessing your using an HttpServletRequestWrapper. My guess might be the way your implementation overrode getRequest() might be doing wacky things.

ApplicationHttpRequest extends HttpServletRequestWrapper

-Tim

Cott Lang wrote:

Anyone ever seen one like this? :)

ApplicationDispatcher[] Servlet.service() for servlet action threw exception java.lang.StackOverflowError at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationHttpRequest.getAttribute(ApplicationHttpRequest.java:208) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationHttpRequest.getAttribute(ApplicationHttpRequest.java:220) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationHttpRequest.getAttribute(ApplicationHttpRequest.java:220) at