On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 05:14:05PM -0700, Michael McGrady wrote:
: Live and learn.  I did not know that.  This means, then, that my session
: data will be available to someone who comes along and uses the same
: browser?  I am trying to get used to this idea.

That is correct, unless you close the browser, clear the cache, etc
before you walk away from that computer.

The idea is that only one person is in front of the computer at one
time, therefore browsers code accordingly.  When you think about it,
that's a reasonable assumption made by browser developers.

Likely, there's some browser you can configure to treat each window as a
different logical user/entity; but I've never bothered to look. ;)

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com