Does apache have any type of support for tomcat other than this list ... ????
I've followed all the documentation, but I cannot run all of the examples.

I am able to run servlets on tomcat but not JSPs. Is this caused by a tomcat
setting or an apache setting?

Details:
- tomcat is running in-process (on the same port as apache)
- using mod_jk
- mod_jk.conf-auto is configured correctly defining the examples context and
sending servlet and .jsp requests to tomcat

We are using tomcat on a shared server. I, as a user, do not have write
permissions to the "work" directory (where tomcat compiles the jsps). I'm not
sure what kind of permissions tomcat has. Could this be the cause of the
problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
suha.