Hi Everyone,

I'm having some JSP performance problems using the JK2 Connector between Tomcat 5 and IIS6 in Windows Server 2003.

If I hit my site as "mySite:8080", everything works fine. However, if i just hit "mySite", thus going through the JK2 connector, the performance of the JSP pages greatly decreases (load times are about 4-5 times greater).

Even stranger is that this slowdown occurs only on some computers and not others. I have already tried setting the "enableLookups=false" attribute in the server.xml file, but this does not have any effect.

Can someone recommend other steps I can follow to improve the performance of my JSP pages when going through the JK2 connector?

Thanks,

Brett