application.getRealPath("/")

This should return the full filesystem path to the root of your current
web application (e.g. context). I believe this should be the value
represented by docBase in your context config.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/16/2004 8:35:55 AM >>>

Can anyone tell me how I can obtain the value of docBase from my
application's (JSP) context?  I would like to use it to help me form
hrefs for my pages -- I would just use relative pathing except I am
trying to manage which pages use HTTPS and which use HTTP and I would
rather not hard-code them.

It seems not to be in the application attributes or InitParameters.
Also not in the pageContext attributes nor the config InitParams.