Mark, Remy,

thanks for your attention. Did not want to complain about missing
Obviously, someone is :)

I understand you are not interested in making this servlet available
to a broader scope of people, are you? If so I would completely
understand that as I have learned about the drawbacks of too general
solutions.

Oliver