Hiya,

I want to deploy multiple instances of the same webapp, with different authorization rules. However, declarative security is done in the web.xml of which there will only be one copy (referred by multiple contexts). Is it possible to impose security constraints on a web app from the outside, i.e. declaring them in the context rather than in the web.xml? Ideally I'd like to be able to "shadow" parts of the web.xml on a per context basis, but I can't see how to do that. Would I have to write a valve to do custom authorization?

TIA,

Simon Tardell

Simon Tardell, [EMAIL PROTECTED]