interesting information. You're probably already aware of this, but
extrapolating 200 concurrent connection/requests over a 24hr period
would mean in excess of 20 million page views or webservice requests
per day.

that would be a ton of traffic. over the network, you can expect
considerably lower throughput unless you're using gigabit ethernet or
multiple ethernet ports with multiple routers.

peter