This an a web service using Axis as the soap library. I developed my own stress tool for this. This is the same tool that get used at both computer.

This is Windows XP. I'll see if SP2 will do any difference. The computer at home as SP2 on it.

Peter Lin wrote:

which tool are you using to stress test?  perhaps try a different tool
to double check? when I test, I like to use apache ab and jmeter to
validate the results.  I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to telling
management, "the server will handle X traffic" :)

peter