Hi,

>I think the
>problem with developers is lack of concrete documentation on this area.

As always, your (and anyone else's) help is welcome.  Feel free to
submit documentation and code patches to your heart's content.  Or
alternatively, feel free to pay people to write documentation for you ;)

We do make an effort, but during an early phase of a major release
branch like 5.5, it is anticipated that the code moves and matures
faster than the docs.  Now that 5.5.4 is stable, more attention has
already been paid to the docs.

>I am afraid of the amount of testing and
>the number of people is using the embedded is low.

Maybe you've heard of this one thing using Embedded Tomcat, it's called
JBoss ;)  You're far from alone.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately