Hi all,

We are running 2 tomcat instances, running 2 different applications. We
are making a switchover from tomcat 1 to tomcat 2 and in this process
loosing the session information on tomcat 1 this is resulting in error
(error page) in the application.

I had disabled cookies and then again tried the switchover. This time it
was able to redirect well to tomcat 1 and seems that blocking cookies at
the browser level did not let the JSESSIONID cookie to be overridden on
tomcat 1.

I need to know, how I can avoid the JSESSIONID cookie (on tomcat 1) to
be overridden without disabling the 'block all cookie' option of the
browser.

I have added defaultcontext tag with cookies="false" in the server.xml
under host but this does not seem to working.

Any workarounds apart from removing the hard coded JSESSIONID in the
tomcat code base and recompilation of the same.

Thanks in Advance,
Arnab