I want to know, whenever you want any servlets to run do you have to put an
entry in the web.xml file? Can you run a servlet without putting an entry in
there. Lets say I write a servlet called "Test1.java" that uses the
'RequestDispatcher's methods "forward()" or "include()". And lets say that I
want to either "foward()"  or "include()" a servlet call "Test2.java" , does
that mean that I have to put an entry in the web.xml like this:

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>
            Test1
        </servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>
            Test1
        </servlet-class>
    </servlet>
    <servlet>
        <serlvet-name>
            Test2
        </servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>
            Test2
        </servlet-class>
    </servlet>

If this is true, meaning, if I have to put an entry in the web.xml file for
every script I write would it get pretty messy and hard to organize with all
these entrees in the web.xml file.There must a another way.............