From: Loflin, Charles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 12:24 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: web.xml

Does anybody know of a web page that explains about the web.xml file?  The
user guide for tomcat says "A detailed description of web.xml and the web
application structure (including directory structure and configuration) is
available in chapters 9, 10 and 14 of the Servlet API Spec and we are not
going to write about it."  It gives the link
"http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/";.

However, when I go to the link, trying to find an explantion to web.xml is
difficult at best.