Sorry Folks on the last one.

What I am looking for is experiences in the community in robustness of Tomcat
3.2.4 vs Tomcat 4.0.6 vs Tomcat 4.1.30.

Which is the most robust straight out of the box?

Which release seems to be the most reliable?

I know there is load leveling.  What I am wanting to know is robustness with
out Load Leveling.  Which is the most robust?

I saw the experience between Tomcat 5 and 4.0.6.

This is very interesting.  But in my case the only options I have are Tomcat
3.2.4, Tomcat 4.0.6 and Tomcat 4.1.27 and Higher (Not including 5.X)

I would like to see some numbers on this.

What has been internally discussed was 100 users for each installation
regardless of the OS Unix or Windows.

I would like to see some experience on this as well.

I am well aware of the Security issues with 3.2.4.

Thank you in advance for responses.