Keep getting error message when restarting Apache
after adding the JkAutoAlias directive.  I don't know
if it's a syntactical thing or if I need to explicitly
give apache access to this directory somewhere?  Is
there a syntactical modification necessary if the
server is running Windows?  Or can I not add this
directive inside a Virtualhost?

Thanks