I recently migrated from Tomcat 5.0.x to 5.5.4. Everything seems to work great except the Ant Tasks. Deploy works just fine but when I do the undeploy task the folder that contains my webapp does not get removed. So when I go to deploy again, it says it can't because the context already exists. With 5.0.x the context was removed completely. Does anyone know if this is a bug or if the behavior of the ant tasks have changed? I couldn't find anything specifically about this in the changelog.

Thanks.

Gregg