you should send your unsubscribe from the same mail account as you subscribed
with. you will then get an email from the mailing list bot (even if you are not
on the list) telling you what to do. if you are not receiving those messages
perhaps you ought to check your isp's email filters, or maybe your own junk
mail settings, perhaps they are getting eaten. these messages have confirmation
URLs to confirm you want the unsubscribe.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055