That's quite possible but not helpful. The configuration is identical in essence to a working version on apache 1.3. Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the two are?

Jim.

Mladen Turk wrote:

Jim Lynch wrote:

I finally got mod_jk to comple on RH 9 for Apache 2, but the authentication doesn't work through the connector.

This simply is not true.
It works very fine, and the authentication window is showed
to the user. Check your config.

Mladen.