Hello,

I have the following configuration (on Linux):

Apache 2.0.52
JK 1.2.26 module (binary version downloaded)
Tomcat 5.5.4.0

Apache is running in chroot jail. I've added mod_jk.so to the apache
modules, included it into apache configuration (LoadModule), created
workers.properties and added all the necessary lines into apache
configuration file.

When I'm accessing location that should be processed by the "worker", then
mod_jk logs that worker could not be found and exits (I get Internal Error
page). What is strange, and I think, may be the reason of the problem is
that there is no logging neither in mod_jk log nor in apache log about
mod_jk loading. I looked at the mod_jk source code and as I can see there
should be at least log message describing how many workers are found in
workers.properties file, etc. My log contains only messages that comes from
the "jk_hanlder" function, not ones from "init_jk". It seems for me that
"jk_post_config" function registered as "hooks" are not called at all, thus
workers.properties file is never processed and as a result I get this errors
about "did not find a worker".

Are my assumptions correct? And main question is how to make mod_jk load and
work correctly?

Thanks,
Alexander Kitaev.