From: U K Laxmi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 February, 2005 12:30 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: How to send hidden variables to next page

Thanks for the answers Shakeel.

My problem is, i've a page that doesn't have submit
button. I need to send the hidden variables in that
HTML page to next HTML page. Here the hidden value is
set based on the type of option selected from 'select'
drpo down box in HTML. To put it in session, i need to
identify the selected option and assign it to java
varialbe. I don't think it's possible to assign a
javascript variable to java variable. Pls help to
solve this problem.

http://localhost/JSP/MYwebapps/MYjsp-examples/index.html
> > > (and so on)

> the