[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Mladen,

We'd have our own mechanism to calculate the load on a particular server -
I was actually asking if, and more importantly how (!), we'd adjust the
balance factors on the fly from our app?

Well, you can use http client request in a form like: http://jkstatus/?cmd=update&w=2&id=1&lb=0&wf=2

(wf param is load balancer factor for worker).

So if you wish to update the status at runtime just make
a GET request to Apache or use web console an do that
manually.

For next release (1.2.10) we will have xml status,
and Peter Rossbach is promised to write an ant task
for that :).

Regards,
Mladen