I disagree if you are not using Apache as a webserver, IIS -> Tomcat via JK is
very easy these days. Not only that, you can take advantage of IIS's point and
click configuration and also get it serving out static resources nice and
easily from Tomcat, all easily configurable. Plus it leverages existing
Microsoft infrastructure and knowledge that exists in Windows-based
organisations. If you're using Apache as a webserver, fair enough I agree with
you, jCIFs is fine.

Cheers, Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software