you have to use the servlet mapping, something like this (each for
every mapping you need)
==
 <servlet>
    <servlet-name>myOwnJSPPage</servlet-name>
    <display-name>myOwnJSPPage</display-name>
    <description>my own servlet called: myOwnJSPPage</description>
    <jsp-file>/myJSP.jsp</jsp-file>
  </servlet>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>myOwnJSPPage</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/myJSP</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
==

--