Solaris 8, Tomcat 5.0.28

I've configured my tomcat installation with my SSL key from Entrust and it
is working (sort of).

1.  It is not correctly configured.  It shows my organization as both
"issued to" and "issue by" when I view the certificate information.  Could
someone explain what I have done wrong and how to correct it.

2.  It must be run on port 8443 because I need to run it as a user other
than root.  How can I bypass this limitation and run it on the standard 443
port?

Thanks,
-Mark