S M wrote:
The same as before.

Not surpring if you haven't addressed the problems Jason already pointed out --

lCATALINA_HOME = C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat 4.1

1) Reinstall Tomcat in `C:\tomcat_4.1` or something, with *no* spaces in the path.

2) Don't put servlet.jar and j2ee.jar in the same classpath, as
   you'll have duplicated classes...