Hello,

S M wrote:

tried that too... but it can't identify the path.

C:\javacode>javac -classpath <C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1\common\lib> HellWorld.java

Try use quotes instead of '<' and '>' to quote the class path.

Good luck.

Bao

anyways.. now will reinstall as suggested 'without' spaces and will let you
know..
thanks so far

"Samara, Fadi N Mr ACSIM/ASPEX" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED Caveats: NONE

Try compiling the class by including the path for servlet.jar in your javac command, if you haven't done that yet.