On 4/13/05, Andrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> (j2re1.4.1_02 is installed)
>
> I've created certificate keystore as described:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/printer/ssl-howto.html
> then i uncommented <Connector> element for an SSL connector i server.xml.
>
> I can connect to ssl port ... and i can see sertificate.. but when i
> accept this sertificate my browser says "The page cannot be
> displayed".

Sounds like you are using Internet Explorer so the first step would be
to disable "Show friendly HTTP error messages" and if you are using IE
for any sort of web development testing that is one of the first
things you should do:

Tools / Internet Options, Advanced tab, then it is under the Browsing
subheading.

Then you can see the real error.

Regards,
--