Guernsey, Byron (GE Consumer & Industrial) wrote:
worked just fine under Apache 2 and we haven't seen any issues in the
JK1 code or cookies with respect to the ':' in the JVM Routes.  To you
it might seem easier to change the jvmRoute, but unfortunately there are
literally 100's of production app servers that would need changed and
restarted.

Well, there are users unlike you that do not allow cookies, so the colon in uri is invalid and needs to be encoded. Also I can give you few links to the editors that can do search and replace in multiple files at once ;).

Also, just mail your workers.properties and httpd.conf.
It would be much easier then guessing I suppose.

If this is confidential data, then, well ...

Regards,
Mladen.