Bruce,

Sorry. Don't know. I have only ever got it working using RSA. However, when I did this I got so many things wrong the first 20 or so times I tried it it could have been anything stopping it working.

Mark

Bruce Perryman wrote:
Thanks,

It worked, the only problem is that we failed to
specify the RSA algorithm.

Are we screwed for using DSA?

--- Mark Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The following steps should work (although I have
only ever done this using my own CA).

1. Create tomcat key in your own keystore
2. Create CSR
3. Submit CSR
4. Get response
5. Import CA's root cert to cacerts
(%JAVA_HOME%\jre\lib\security\cacerts)
6. Import new cert to same keystore as 1 (use same
alias & trustcacerts option)
7. Restart Tomcat

HTH

Mark