It seems that, at least in most cases, the main menu
page after a login is loaded slow. After that other
pages are loaded pretty quick. Does that mean once a
connection is established, browser and server
communication is ok. If that is the case, maybe I
should look more at the connection timeout at the OS
level (solaris 5.6) since I see a lot of TIME_WAIT at
the machine using the 'netstat -n' command.

=== message truncated ===

Discover Yahoo!