Hey there newbie here again,

I've now set up Tomcat 5.5.4 and have installed
mysql-standard-4.1.9-unknown-freebsd4.7-i386 on my Freebsd 5.3 box intel
box.
I've loaded some databases and tables into the database.

How do I get them to work together with jsp?

Can anyone point me to a short-sweet tutorial that can get me from here to
there?

I'm not sure if I need to install jdbc and the mysql driver or if those are
included in the tomcat release.

A tutorial that takes me through all that would be great.

Thanks

Bagus