I like to get some help on how to configure the maximum number of
connections could be supported by Tomcat5.0.

There is one config attribute called "maxThreads",  according to Tomcat
doc, which is  "  The maximum number of request processing threads to be
created by this Connector, which therefore determines the maximum number
of simultaneous requests that can be handled. ".

My question comes from the fact that there might be multiple HTTP
requests pipelined in each HTTP/1.1 connections, so can we still treat
the "maxThread" as the maxConnections.

Thanks in advance,
Feng