I am a consultant running Windows server 2003, Apache 2.0.54, Tomcat 5.0.28,
mod_jk2 2.0.4

This machine is stored on site of my client.  Last night, they applied some
server patches which
apparently should have had nothing to do with the Apache/Tomcat setup.  Before
these patches were
applied, everything was working completely fine.  After the patches were
applied and the machine
was restarted, we now get a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error.

Apache is correctly serving html, and when port 8080 is specified Tomcat serves
the jsp pages
fine.

I saw that someone posted almost the exact same problem on another site earlier
today.  Did anyone
else have this problem pop up?  Does anyone have any ideas?  I essentially need
to get this fixed
before Monday, so any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

John