From: Animesh Chaturvedi - US [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 2:53 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Servlets do not run under Apache-tomcat

Yeah Filip

I agree but why is it not serving my servlet.

The HelloWorldExample Servlet's .class file is placed in
/myroot/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes folder

So if I point my browser to
https://server-name/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample  it should run the
HelloWorldExample servlet. The jsps in examples context are running fine
without problem.

Also if in a jsp in the examples context i put <jsp:forward
page="/servlet/HelloWorldExample" /> and refernce the jsp it works.

So whats going wrong. Any idea???

Animesh