Hi,

I've been looking into possibly replacing Tomcat's authentication with
our own functionality.  It looks like there use to be a class called
SimpleRealm in the older Tomcat versions that would have done the trick
if we replaced it, but I can't find any references to it in the latest
source that I downloaded.

Has anyone here done this before, and can you provide me to some
pointers as to where/how to get started with it with the current version
of Tomcat?

Thanks in advance!!

Jim