Dear sir,
Thankyou very much for update ,regards,Gregory
----- Original Message ----- From: "Terence M. Bandoian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: Can't get ssl redirection to work properly

Hi,

You might try including a URL pattern containing only "/" in addition to
the "/*" pattern.

-Terence M. Bandoian

Hi again.. I don´t know if this mail reached the mailinglist som I
just reply to myself to get the attention again ;).
Is this kind of behaviour by tomcat normal with the redirection?. Does
behave in this way even if you just have an application.war file
deployed on a standalone tomcat?

Best regards
Stefan Nilsson.