Hello,

I would like to use jk_nt_service.exe to wrap my Tomcat server in an NT service.

I tried it and there are some features I like compared to using the srvany.exe
provided in the Windows NT Resource Kit.

The problem is that even if I make my service automatic, when I log off Tomcat
is killed.

With srvany.exe the workaround is to use jvmi.exe instead of java.exe to run
Tomcat (See: http://www.kcmultimedia.com/smaster/). It works fine but I don't
know how to do this with jk_nt_service.exe. The use of java.exe seems
hard-coded.

I could keep srvany.exe/jvmi.exe but I don't like the way I have to manually
shutdown Tomcat before the service itself when, with jk_nt_service.exe, shuting
down the service is enough.

Of course this is just a detail, but I would like to understand a bit better all
this stuff quite new for me.

In conclusion, do you know a way to keep the service running when the user logs
off with jk_nt_service.exe ?

Thanks for your help,
Pierre Cart-Grandjean