Hi all,
 I am trying to log the handshaking process of SSL. I have added in the Java
debug options (-Djavax.net.debug=all) in the Apache Tomcat Service
configuration window; however i can't see any SSL handshaking msg in the log
files. I am running Tomcat as services. My tomcat version is 5.5.7, JRE 1.5,
Window 2000 NT.
 i have startup tomcat server using command prompt and i also enable the SSL
debug option. Using this way, i am able to see the SSL handshaking msg.
  Do somebody know how to do it in order to have the SSL exchanging msg in
the log files if i run the tomcat as services ?
 Thanks for your help
yang