Okay great. I'll check the docs on that once I get the server side stuff
running right. Thanks for all the hel.

Roberto

David Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/15/2005 10:59 AM
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Security Questions Regarding Tomcat

Regardless of what you put up in front of tomcat to act as the proxy
host, you'll most likely need the proxyPort and proxyName attributes in
your connector so tomcat can write urls correctly as needed (like in
sending external redirects).  I do this setup myself on some stuff when
I'm using mod_rewrite to map servlet material into an Apache site.

--David

--
David Smith