Hi all,

Using tomcat 5.0.28 embedded in an application server. In this tomcat, I have
an application in which classes and libs are symlinks to other parts of the
FileSystem.

I tried several AllowSymlink configurations (inside contetx, outside context,
etc.) and several catalina.policy permissions configuration and nothing work.

Could anyone provide a simple and clear example of a configuration set that
allows classes and libs to be located outside the webapps directory? I know
it is a tomcat 4.1+ feature to check for symlink, I understood AllowSymlink
should disable the check but...

Thank you for your help,

François.