On 06/09/2005 11:12, Francois JEANMOUGIN wrote:
Hi all,

Using tomcat 5.0.28 embedded in an application server. In this tomcat, I have
an application in which classes and libs are symlinks to other parts of the
FileSystem.

I tried several AllowSymlink configurations (inside contetx, outside context,
etc.) and several catalina.policy permissions configuration and nothing work.

Hi!
I simple add this lines (in bold) to server.xml

     <Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps"

      unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

* <Context docBase="YOUR_PATH" path="/YOUR_PATH" allowLinking="true">*

* <Resources className="org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext"*

*                allowLinking="true"/>*

*        </Context>*

bye
Mino