Allistair Crossley wrote:

Nearly. Rename your file ROOT.xml and a path of /ROOT and you're away. The
other alternative is create in your web application folder META-INF/context.xml

Allistair

Thank you for your prompt replay, Allistair. I choosed the second option and created the META folder. So I now have:

/home/tomcat/applications/META-INF/context.xml

And my context.xml shows:

<Context path="" docBase="/home/tomcat/applications/"
        debug="0" reloadable="true" >
</Context>

I restarted tomcat but with the same effect. Is there some other configuration that I have to modify to inform tomcat that I have a project in this folder?

Michael.