Barnett, Brian W. wrote:

BTW, did you run nmap or telnet or something to check if anything was
listening on the specified IPs in that configuration?

To test listening on the specified IPs, I just pinged them both and that was
successful.

Well, yeah, that says the interface is alive, but doesn't mean
anything's listening; running `telnet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 80` will
tell you a lot more :-)

Can you send me the complete <Service> element of your working configuration
please? I'm running Tomcat 5.0.28.

I'm running 5.5.9 but it shouldn't matter; I'll send it offlist.

--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                          dream.  code.