Hi,

I have successfully installed a Tomcat cluster :)
I need to notify other nodes in the cluster when a
state is changed in my web application. My problem is
that I don't know how to send those notifications.

I've found one reply to similar question: "You can
register your own Cluster Message Listener and with
SimpleTcpCluster.send(ClusterMessage) you can send
your message to all cluster nodes."

How is that done in practice? Does someone have an
example how to get the reference to that
SimpleTcpCluster instance?

Any help is appreciated :)

Thanks,
Eino