Hello all,

  I'm a new user in this mail-list, and I appologize if this question was
already discussed in this list.

  I've a Tomcat working with Apache. I've configured Apache to handle 404 error
by /404.jsp :

        ErrorDocument 404 /404.jsp

  When I try to access non-existed resource ( like /foo.html ), this handler
works excellent. But when I try to access non-exised servlet ( something like
/servlet/foo )... I got a "404 Not found" message from Tomcat. And it looks
dramatically different from Apache's one :))

  How should I configure Tomcat to use Apache's error handler?

  Sincerely yours,
                                                                        Felix.