Ron Cozad wrote:
I have a form input on a html page that does a file upload.  I am only
getting the first 3k of an upload file.  If the file is less than 3k,
the multipart boundaries are structured properly, otherwise, I never get
the end of the file or the ending boundary.

I did binmode(STDIN); but still not getting the whole file.

Running Tomcat 4.1.31 and IE browser 6.x.

Appreciate any suggestions or theories as to why I am not getting the
whole file.

There is a bug in the CGIServlet (32023) that has been fixed in the latest version available from SVN.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/container/branches/tc4.1.x/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/servlets/CGIServlet.java