HI Ramnish,

> Remove bin from the JAVA_HOME.
>
> JAVA_HOME=C:\JDK1.4\AppServer\jdk

 I dit it, but that doesn't make it work too!

 I can reach the javac command from a MS-Command line, so the
 compiler is available.
 Why Tomcat can't see it?

 Thanx , Markus

org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandle
> r.java:97)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:3
> 46)
>       org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateClass(Compiler.java:414)
>       org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:472)
>       org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:451)
>       org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:439)

org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:5
> 11)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:2
> 95)
>
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)
>       org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)
>       javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
>

> root cause
>
> Unable to find a javac compiler;
> com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
> Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the
> JDK

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.CompilerAdapterFactory.getCompiler(C