It's necessary to stop and restart the service when Java home path
is changed.  Reboot the PC doesn't help either.  I had talked about this
in a previous mail but seems like it got passed without catching any
attention:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-tomcat-user/200509.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]